The Koolair PM1000 ODP (Open Drip Proof Motor Enclosure Model) is a sealless centrifugal magnetic drive marine hvac pump. Series generates a maximum flow of 17.2 gallons per minute with a maximum head of 27 feet at 11.7 PSI.
Perfect economical replacement for March AC-5C-MD Pump 115 or 230 volt model.
Features & Benefits Of Our PM1000 Marine Coolant Pumps
- Run Dry Protection is how to withstand thermal overloads without failure. When cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Materials exposed to the solution (wet end) are Reinforced Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and the Cord will also come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a 1” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty, Epoxy coated marine base, as well as the original base.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 115V, 1/8 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- Maximum internal pressure is 50 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 180 Fahrenheit or 82 Celsius.
- The hardened Carbon bushing allows for extended run dry time as a result without any damage to the pump head. See the parts diagram for assembly instructions. Trimming of the impeller is possible to modify flows or compensate for liquids of higher viscosity.
- ETl Listed
Most commonly used on your boat or yacht for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.