The Koolair SPM1000 Submersible Magnetic Drive Marine HVAC Seawater Circulation Coolant Pump, Replaces March LC-5C-MD Pump 115v or 230v, 1 “FPT Inlet, 1/2” MPT Outlet, Nylon Front / Rear Housings, Ceramic Shaft and Washers, Ceramic Magnet, 17 GPM @ 27 Feet to Head, Run Dry Protection. 1/8 HP, 115 Volt 50/60 Hz, Epoxy Coated Submersible Motor. The SPM1000-115 is also ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected.
Economical March LC-5C-MD Replacement Pump with a 115 or 230 volt motor.
Features & Benefits Of Our SPM1000 115 or 230 Marine Coolant Pumps
- To withstand thermal overloads without failure, the pump has run dry protection. Finally when cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet make up the wet end materials exposed to liquids. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and also the Cord will come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a ¾” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty marine base and also the original base in contrast to other pumps.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V, 1/8 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ. The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- Maximum internal pressure is 25 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.
- The magnetically driven SPM1000-115 or 230 volt pump with no shaft seal is our core model. In open air or furthermore, fully submerged, the PM500 pumps as a result offer complete moisture protection due to being epoxy coated. When re-assembling the pump for service also make sure all “O” Rings are properly seated.
- ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection.
- NMMA, USCG and SAE J1171:2016
Most commonly used on your boat for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.
Koolair Pumps | Run Dry Protection To Keep You Cool.