The Koolair TPM1000 is a 115/230 Volt TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor Enclosure) model. Is a sealless centrifugal magnetic drive seawater circulation coolant pump. Model generates a maximum flow of 17 gallons per minute as a result with a maximum head of 27 feet at 11.7 PSI. The TPM1000 is also ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected.
Similarly replaces March AC-5C-MD Pump.
1000 GPH (Gallons Per Hour).
Features & Benefits Of Our TPM1000 Marine Coolant Pumps
- To withstand thermal overloads, hence without failure, the pump is run dry protected. The pump end most is certainly protected from thermal meltdown in a run dry event.
- Materials exposed to the solution (wet end) are Reinforced Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet.
- The inlet connection is a 1” FPT and the outlet is ½” MPT.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty base.
- The motor is a 1 Phase, Dual 115/230 Volt, 1/8 HP motor on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- Maximum internal pressure is 50 PSI.
- The maximum liquid temperature is 180 F or 82 C.
- The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected.
Most commonly used on your boat or yacht for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.
Koolair Pumps | Run Dry Protection To Keep You Cool.